flow these methods

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Top 20 Love Questions - Get Romantic and Ask Her These Sweet Questions

Having a very open communication with your girl is a very healthy. It keeps the love burning, the trust stronger and the passion alive and kicking. Chances are, you've been sharing anything and everything under the sun and even the moonlight but here is the top 20 love questions should pop every once in a while. They're not only sweet, it also provides an opportunity for you and your sweetheart to talk about your deep feelings for each other. Read and on and get romantic:

20. Do you know that you make me very happy?
19. Will you stay with me forever?
18. Why can't I imagine my life without you?
17. Can I make love with you tonight?
16. Do you know that I always want to hold you in my arms?
15. Do you know that you're the first thing I think about in the morning and the last I think about at night?
14. Do you love me just the way I am?
13. Will you marry me?
12. Do you know how much I love to see you smile?
11. Can you imagine your life without me? I can't.
10. Do you know how much I miss you?
9. Am I a great lover?
8. Do you know how much I love kissing you?
7. Do I make you happy?
6. Do you know that I want to spend my lifetime loving you?
5. Will you love me forever?
4. How many kids should we have?
3. Do you know that I fall in love with you everyday?
2. Do you know that you make me a better man?
1. Have I told you how much I love you?

If you still want to know more love questions to ask your girlfriend and other amazing methods on making your partner happy and stay in love with you, visit my website and get a chance to access my free information that has helped thousands men look forward for happier and livelier days. Change your life now. You deserve to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment