flow these methods

Thursday, March 17, 2011

5 Questions Men Hate!

We ask our men to be honest, and when they are it is not always the answers we want to hear after all!
Just keep in mind: men are tuned in in a different way than women!

The following 5 questions are the questions men hate to be asked!

Question no 1 - What are you thinking?

The right answer is: I was thinking how lucky I am to have a girlfriend like you! I am so glad I met you!

The wrong answer is: Football

Question no 2 - Do you love me?

The right answer is: Yes! -without hesitation

The wrong answer: What is love?

Question no 3 - Do you think I am fat?

The right answer is: Of course not! You are beautiful.

The wrong answer is: Well, you are not exactly skinny!

Question no 4: Do you think she is prettier than me?

The right answer is: Of course not!

The wrong answer is: Not as pretty as you used to be

Question no 5: What will you do if I die?

The right answer is: You are not going to die, you are the love of my life

The wrong answer is: I will remarry in sake of the kids

Think carefully before you answer these questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment