flow these methods

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Is it Love or Lust?

Now this is the million dollar question and we all want to know the answer to this one. How do we know if we're lusting for a man or really in love with him?

Love is a deep tender feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness. (Online dictionary)

"Love is a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance."

"Love is sexual passion and sexual intercourse."

Did the definitions of love answer your questions? Are you wondering if the mate you're with is in love with you or is he lusting after that size five body of yours? Are you in love with him, or do you want his body?

Lust is intense or unrestrained sexual craving; to have an intense or sexual desire; intense eagerness or enthusiasm.

Now how about the definition for lust; are you lusting for your mate? Do you have this deep desire for him and you want to ravage his body from the moment you set eyes on him? Does he want to ravish your body from the moment he sets eyes on you? If so, maybe you two are animals, lusting after the heat. The only thing you both will have in common is sex and nothing more or less.

I was in a book club once and we had finished reading a romance novel by one of the BET authors. After everyone had a week to read the book we met up on Friday to discuss it. I was amazed at the different opinions that were thrown out there:

o How could you fall madly in love with someone you just meet?

o It's nothing but a mechanism of lust pure and simple.

o There's no such thing as love at first sight.

o Its lust at first sight.

The two main characters saw each other at a party, and they couldn't take their eyes off of each other. The hero wanted to take the heroine to bed at first glance. If this was the case, then he's hot for her, but it's of a lustful nature, of course. He wants to take her to bed right now, so what kind of person is this? I'm not into you as a committed relationship. I'm so burning for you; I want your body and nothing more or nothing less. Do you get the picture?

When I see someone across the room I don't want to tear off his shirt, and then unzip his pants, and make passionate love to him on the floor. I want to get to know that person, and the sex will be something if our relationship develops more.

Maybe this is the reason why marriages and relationship doesn't work. We're not really in love, but we lust for each other. Was Brad and Jennifer really in love with each other, or did they lust for each other? Lust wears off, and love will last a lifetime. I think they got caught up in the fairy tale, and Brad wanted something new of a different model. He got tired of the same old thing.

My man told me that he loved me often, but his actions proved that his words were useless to me. If you tell me that you love me, then I'm going to make you prove your love for me. I have lusted after men, but the only thing I wanted to do with them was jump their bones, and then get on with the rest of my life. I didn't see spending the rest of my life with this man.

I think I know the difference between lust and love. A love is an emotion that you can't turn on and off like a car engine. You think about that person all day and night, and you want to make sure that you can be with this person. If you spend time with him/her just watching a movie, or eating together, you know that you really have deep rooted feelings for this person.

If you go to a party and your eyes see someone, and your first thought is how he looks naked, then he's not your love mate, but he's your lust mate. You just want to get him into bed, and have your way with him. You probably won't even recognize his name in the morning.

When it comes between love and lust, I'd take the love over lust any time of the day, week, month or year. I'm searching for a lasting relationship and not a one night stand with a man who wants to get his groove on with me for an hour of passionate stimulation of the love kind.

Women do you want a lasting relationship with a man who loves you more than his own life, or do you want someone who has this desire to have you morning, noon and night?

Men do you want a woman because her body turns you on, and you are hard as rock because of it? Or do you want someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with, and you'd die for?
If you really answered this question truthfully then your answer is very simple. I want lust or I want love. I think I want love because love conquers all and it makes the world go around.

As for lust, I wouldn't want a man thinking of me in those terms. I'm going to sleep with her; bang her, and then I'm going home to my loving wife because she's not that kinky in bed.

Married men are lusting for women every day of the week. When the summer time hits Chicago with a bang, the men are so hard; they can't walk for the emotions harboring their brain. You see a woman with half of her body out, you want her. I think this is lust.

If you saw a woman with a turtle neck sweater on, and she had on a winter coat, and you wanted to talk to her, then you might eventually fall in love with her because love has won hands down.
I want love and lust in my relationship. Can we have them both? I think so depending on the parties involved. I want a man that loves me to death and lusts after me in a very pleasurable way so he can have my body rocking to the ends of the earth and then some. Why can't we have them both?

No comments:

Post a Comment