flow these methods

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Walk Down the Aisle With These Lovely Country Music Love Songs

Ask wedding planners and most of them would tell you that the country wedding theme is a big hit among many couples these days. It may be because of the unique ambience, rustic setting, creative decors, or the memorable and beautiful country wedding songs that could be played during the event. If you and your spouse have decided to tie the knot soon and you are considering this theme for your special day, you would be glad to read about below some excellent suggestions on country music love songs that you can use to make it even more unforgettable.

Since the bride's walk down the aisle is one of the biggest highlight of the event, you need to choose the perfect song for this part. Some wonderful ideas include "Look At You Girl" (Chris LeDoux), "I Can Love You" (Deryl Dodd), "Forever & Ever Amen" (Randy Travis), "I Could Not Ask for Anything More" (Sara Evans), "When Love Finds You" (Vince Gill), "From This Moment On" (Shania Twain and Brian White), "Yes" (Chad Brock), "Unanswered Prayers" (Garth Brooks), "My Valentine" (Martina McBride), or "It's Your Love" (Tim McGraw and Faith Hill).

Another focal point of the occasion is the much-awaited father-daughter dance that never fails to bring tears to people's eyes. The bride can choose among a wide variety of country songs that convey message about a father's love to his daughter. Some of the best choices are "I Loved Her First" (Heartland), "A Song for My Daughter" (Mikki Viereck), "My Little Girl" (Tim McGraw), "Fathers and Daughters" (Leroy Parnell), "My Special Angel" (Bobby Helms), "My Girl" (Temptations), and "Daughter of Mine" (John McDermott). Other songs such as "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle, "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion, "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder and "A Man Holdin' On To A Woman Letting Go" by Ty Herndon are also nice to play for this part.

Now for most parts of the wedding like during the reception or the church ceremonies, here are more country song suggestions that you can consider: "A Song For My Son on His Wedding Day," "All This Time" (Reba McEntire), "Always On My Mind" (Willie Nelson), "Angel Eyes" (Jeff Healey), "For the First Time" (Kenny Loggins), "Forever" (Kenny Loggins), "Forever and Ever, Amen" (Randy Travis), "From Here to Eternity" (Michael Petersen), "How Do I Live" (Tricia Yearwood), "I Can't Stop Loving You" (Hank Williams Sr), "I Do (Cherish You)" (Mark Wills), "I Feel Lucky" (Mary Chapin Carpenter), "I Love the Way You Love Me" (Faith Hill), "I Love You More And More Everyday" (Al Martino), "I Want You" (Bob Dylan) and "I'll Always Be Loving You" (George Strait).

Country love songs make beautiful wedding music not only because of their wonderful melodies but also because of the meaningful messages they convey. It is no wonder many couples choose to have a country wedding theme. In fact, even those who do not opt for this kind of theme still incorporate various country songs in their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment