flow these methods

Thursday, March 17, 2011

God Will Trouble Those Who Trouble YOU!

We do not have to go looking for trouble in life. It has a way of coming to look for us! The Bible says, "human beings are born to trouble as surely as sparks fly upward", Job 5:7.

During the time of trouble God can sometimes feel far away. No matter how you feel or how big your problem, God is never far away. For He has promised you this, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you," Hebrews 13:5.

He also promised, "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze," Isaiah 43:2.

So even in those difficult times, God is still with you and will surely fight for you. Jesus Christ, the One who loves you so much and died on the cross for you, has already paid for all your trouble.

God says, call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honour me." Psalm 50:15. He also promises to do this for you, "pay back trouble to those who trouble you," 2 Thessalonians 1:6.

SO What KIND OF trouble are you facing today? Is it, miscarriage? stress and infertility, menstrual issues, marital issues, difficulties in your family or children, financial issues, danger, trial, tribulation, worry, concern, anxiety, care, misfortune, unrest, disorder, bad dreams, discontent, sleepless nights, turmoil, conflict, discord, pain. No matter what challenge is confronting you today I want to point you to Jesus.

God has promised to defend you in times of trouble. All you need to do today is to run to God and cast all your cares upon him for He cares for you.

The bible actually calls these troubles we face minor afflictions. God has promised to fight for you if you will allow him. Praise the Lord!

No matter what kind of trouble the enemy is cooking up against you, this is the only thing God has commended you to do, "Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray! James 5:13. God has given us his word concerning trouble, when you see trouble you are suppose to pray using God's word and our good God will deliver you from it.

Bible promises concerning trouble:

The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble, Psalm 9:9.

But you, O God, do see trouble and grief; you consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to you; you are the helper of the fatherless, Psalm 10:4.

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance, Psalm 32:7.

The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD, he is their stronghold in time of trouble, Psalm 37:39.

Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble, Psalm 41:1.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble, Psalm 46:1.

Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honour me, Psalm 50:15.

God says I am your refuge, this means God is your safe haven, your sanctuary, your shelter, your protection, your place of safety, your retreat, your security, your safeguard, your shied and your armour.

What is a stronghold? A stronghold is an iron grip. God has an iron grip over your life and is defending you strongly by his mighty power from heaven using his powerful Angels. For the bible says "the angel of the Lord encamp around those who fear him and delivers them", psalm 34:7. Do not be afraid of trouble, open your mouth and speak Gods word boldly in Jesus name rebuking any trouble confronting you and it will flee from you.

Prayer:

I give thanks to the God of heaven; his love endures forever in my life. As for me I will always have hope, because God is my refuge and strength. I will praise you more and more my good God. I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, O my God. I will sing praise to you with the lyre, O my Lord, because I know that you Love me.

I will sing of your strength, in the morning, I will sing of your love; for you are my fortresses, my refuge in times of trouble. Infertility and miscarriage and bad satanic dreams will not destroy my life.

I say it in faith "GOD LOVES ME". He is my refuge, and my safe haven, my place of safety, my sanctuary, my shelter and divine protection. Yes "GOD LOVES ME". My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you Lord.

I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God, I trust in God's unfailing love for me forever and ever. God has granted me relief from days of trouble and dug a pit for the wicked and all those who hate me.

My God is my place of safety, He is my retreat, infertility, miscarriage, fibroids, low sperm count, unexplained infertility, evil dreams, cannot harm me. God is my security and my defence and will always be my safeguard.

I pray O LORD and declare in faith that this is the time of your favour and you have answered me with your sure salvation. God has remembered me and will show his love and his faithfulness to me. All the ends of the earth will see the salvation of God in my life. I Give thanks to the God of gods, his love endures forever.

Praise be to the LORD my God who alone does marvellous deeds. I have cried out to the LORD in my troubles and he has heard me delivered me from all my distress.

Praise be to his glorious name forever. God loves me, and I love him too. See! He has engraved me on the palms of his hands; my walls are ever before him. My Lord will continue to uphold me, I will not be afraid of the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, for my defender is MIGHTY! May the whole earth be filled with your love and glory O Lord my God.

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me. Let the heads of those who surround me be covered with the trouble their lips have caused.

For your name's sake, O LORD, preserve my life; in your righteousness, you have brought me out of all that trouble me.

Whatever they plot against me the LORD will bring to an end; trouble will not come a second time to me. Jesus says in his word, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Jesus has defeated the world for me. I rise up above you satanic dreams, miscarriage, infertility, in Jesus name. "Who shall separate me from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword Or even bad dreams separate me from Gods love? NO! My God is just; He will pay back trouble to those who trouble me.

Praise be to the LORD, my God who has not abandoned his kindness and faithfulness to me and my family but has remained faithful to protect us. For God is the King of all the earth, I sing to him a song of praise.

Great is the LORD, and most worthy of praise, in the city of our God, his holy mountain. Like your name, O God, your praise reaches to the ends of the earth; your right hand is filled with righteousness. O Lord you have opened my lips and my mouth will declare your praise. My God is just, He will pay back trouble to those who trouble me.

Finally, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment