flow these methods

Thursday, March 17, 2011

When She's Lost Interest - How to Turn Her ON!

Do you ever wonder why the woman you're with suddenly withdraws her sexual interest?

Do you ever wonder if it's something you did or could have avoided?

The good news is that this unfortunately all-too-common dilemma can be avoided, simply by understanding how sexual dynamics work.

If you're like 99 percent of red-blooded men, you've probably said or thought something like this in your lifetime: "I'm always ready for sex."

Maybe you told your partner, "Anytime." And if you're like a lot of men, you reminder her of this everyday, yet it doesn't increase her desire to have sex with you.

It seems normal to want sex all the time - if you're a man. But women find such exuberance suspect. For women, the desire for sex is driven by so many shifting external and emotional factors that to be always "on" and always "hot" seems a bit disconnected from everything else.

The question that comes to women's minds is: "Can this be love?"

Often when I help clients explore their always-ready sexual pattern, there's an unconscious belief that a man "should" be ready. He "should" be ready because he's a man and men are supposed to want sex - any kind of sex, anytime. Even if they're not attracted, even if they're married, even if there's no emotional connection.

For men, "fear of scarcity" also affects readiness. "I'd better take it while I can get it."

Even men who are married and get a good deal of sex or, who have enjoyed success with women casually, still have this always-ready switch turned to "on." Having a lot of sex doesn't guarantee a man will relax and bask in his abundance.

A man's constant need, want and eager "trot to the gate" is not only exhausting, but leaves no room for a woman to want. Just as a man's perception of scarcity fires him up to be a ready and eager partner, a woman's lack of scarcity leaves her without an appetite. She lives at a virtual sexual buffet, where sex is always on the table.

A woman wants to be desired, make no mistake about that, but your being primed at the gate is not about your desire for her. She perceives this as more about you and your pressing physical urges. So issuing a "no" is easy for her.

How to Become the Lover She Wants

If you're under 50, testosterone can drive you to want sex, a lot. It can override your ability to think clearly and to be present. Until you reign in your sexual energy and master it, your sex drive will run you and negatively effect how your partner feels about being sexual with you.

Listen to your woman when she says: "All you ever care about is sex" because the deeper communication is: "I don't believe you love me. You only want me for sex." She can sense the difference between your instinct to release, and your desire to make love to her.

It requires know-how and practice to master your innate, primal sexual desire. As you work on mastering this, you can also gain the skills for mastering your orgasm and ejaculation.

Your ability to "master" your instinctual urges makes a woman feel safe, and feel respect for you. When she feels safe, that you in "in control" of your sexual experience, she can open herself up completely to you, and to her own pleasure.

By mastering your sexual domain, you demonstrate love and a desire to express love, and this will turn any woman into a more interested lover.

3 comments:

  1. My name is Briney from Fl. U.S. Do you need a miracle to help you with your heartache? Do you want to be Happy Again ? I want to honestly help you because i know what it feels like to have your heart broken. We all want to be happy with the one that makes our heart beat, the one who makes us happy. I know its hard to trust so called spell casters with so many scams going around. I was blessed to find a trustworthy spell caster Dr. Ikhine is the most powerful spell caster there is. He is caring , understanding and will help you with the most impossible love issue you may have. Weather you want your lover or husband back , he will make it happen in just 48hours. He is the only one i would ever trust. He is making my dream come true with the love of my life. Don't hesitate on contacting him for help email Or phone call away. Contact him at agbadado@gmail.com or Call Dr. Ikhine @ +2347060552255
    your problems will be forever solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day everyone. I have something to share with you..
    My name is Andrew Ryan USA, my girlfriend and I were separated for a long period due to some misunderstanding, I came across different spell casters and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him when i met a spell caster called Great Doctor Omoluyi who helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn't believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact [ Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com ] if you need his help on getting your ex back, stop your marriage from crumbling, or you need success in every aspect of your life. He is really a good spell caster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my fellow friends online I'm Diana Gilbert from USA, I want to use this medium to thank Dr Great because he brought back my Ex husband. my husband left me for his ex girlfriend he had before he married me I was so eager to get him back because I loved him, then I told my friend about it and she gave me Dr Great email and I emailed him and told him my problem and he gave me instructions which I followed and  he brought back my husband within 24 hours. If you need help in getting back together with your Ex, email Dr Great at  infinitylovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete