flow these methods

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Prayers For Those Desiring the Fruit of the Womb (Part 1)

Many women trying to get pregnant have become frustrated as days go by and no pregnancy shows up. However I want to encourage you, from God's Word, that barrenness is not your portion. God created you to be fruitful, so expect it. Expect God's Word to establish fruitfulness in your life today, in Jesus name. I want to encourage you with this scripture from God's Word. God says, "He will love you and bless you and increase your numbers.

He will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land, your grain, new wine and oil, the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land that He swore to your forefathers to give you. Deuteronomy 7:13.

This scripture promises you total blessing in all areas of your life, including fruit of the womb, which means having beautiful and healthy children. Now I want you to receive this promise of God by faith and praise Him for it, as you pray, in Jesus name.

Prayer: O Lord, You are my praise and my song and I bless You. By faith I speak out and bless You that You have done for me all these great and awesome things you promised in your word. By faith in your unfailing word I call myself a happy mother of children. I am fruitful because that is what you have said concerning me.

Blessed be your glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise. You alone are God and you have made the Heaven of heavens, with all their hosts, the seas, and all that is in them and you alone are God. I worship you Lord. What no one could do for me, you have done it, Lord.

Because you love me so much you have blessed me and increased my numbers and blessed with the fruit of the womb. Lord you are my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid of all the negative reports about me conceiving a child of my own, for you are my strength and my song; and have also become my salvation. I praise You, O Lord, and call upon your name. I declare your doings among the people, and make mention that your name is exalted. Thank you Father, in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment