flow these methods

Thursday, March 17, 2011

162 Ways to Say "I Love You"

You rushed in where angels feared to tread.
You are my golden energy and my green ray of life.
You are everything that I play for in this game of life.
Please never lose confidence in yourself, because I believe in you.
I adore you
I am totally and completely infatuated with you
You are my muse.
You enlighten my artistic gift of expression.
Not a day goes by that I cannot live without you
I appreciate you.
I cherish your every breathe.
I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart.
I dream about you every night.
I need you in my life.
You are my life and my light.
I need you to be here by my side.
I have so much respect for you.
I live for our love and without I will die.
You are more valued than the diamond on my hand.
I'm fonder of you than chocolate is of fondue.
I'm hopelessly devoted to you.
I want an entire lifetime with you.
I worship you.
I want you.
My heart yearns for you.
I'm passionate about you.
I am completely blessed to have you in my life.
I'm more lost with you than I am without a map.
I'm happier than a kid at Christmas when you sit on my lap.
You have made me a better person.
I am nothing without you.
I am grateful for your love.
I am totally yours.
I am thankful to have to you.
Me plus you equals always.
I have unconditional love for you.
Our love is priceless.
Take me now for I am yours forevermore.
You make me smile every time I think about you.
We are meant to be together forever.
You were my blessing in disguise.
You are truly an angel from above.
You are pure and true love.
You earth brings energy to me.
You give me the strength to enjoy life.
I will be here through every challenge that we face.
You are always at the top of my priority list.
My ears were made to listen to your voice.
You are the brightest candle I have ever seen.
I still have a crush on you.
You are my one and only
You are the burning fire, my hearts only desire...
I am your wife and you are my life.
You are most positive person I have ever met.
You were brought here for my highest good.
My eyes are turquoise with wisdom when you speak to me.
Your eyes are chocolate with delicious enchantment.
My only intention is to love you.
You are the reason that I live in light.
You bring a ray of sunshine to all my rainy days.
I am alive from the happiness you bring into my life.
You are precious.
You are my treasured secret.
If you cast a love spell on my heart, let it never be broken.
You put the J in Joy.
You engulf me with desire.
You drive me insanely wild.
You will my cups to drink with overflowing desire.
My heart is full of love because of you.
The wings I have to fly came from you.
You intoxicate my cautions.
I loved you the minute I saw you.
You had me at "hello"
You own the key to my once locked heart.
You are an inspiration to me.
Your love makes me higher than the sky above.
You are so incredibly hot.
You make my heart skip like a record on repeat.
Your world is my only retreat that I need.
You are the flame that lights my fire.
This world is now better because of you.
I'd leave if I could. But I'm stuck to you worse than gorilla glue.
You are my destiny.
You illuminate my mind.
Your love is divine.
You motivate me to be better.
You send shivers down my spine.
You tickle my nose.
You even excite my toes.
No one knows what you do to me, it's unexplainable.
You are my wildest dream come true.
You are like a rollercoaster turning my love upside down.
You sweeten my sour days.
You love me in so many ways, how could I pick just one?
You make everything, I mean everything fun.
You stole my heart like a thief in the night.
You amaze my flesh till it shivers with your depth.
You can even have my flesh.
Allow me to even kiss your tooth.
I'd wait for a million years to be just next to you.
Both your body and mind seduce me.
You make everything dark become so light.
You are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
You are everything that I ever wanted.
You are the wonder I will never figure out.
Even a second without you makes me pout.
You are the glitter in my sparkling heart.
You are more expensive than any diamond or gem.
You are gold, silver and blue waters that heal my soul.
You are charming and unique.
Your courage could move a mountain.
When I listen to my intuition it has me follow your heart.
You are a flash of lightening in the sky bedazzling my eyes.
You cleanse me.
Your purify me.
How could I ever be worthy?
Your support has clarified my every vision.
We are more perfect than precision when we listen.
You echo sounds of springtime in my winters.
You are in a million, trillion, billion, zillion.
You are immortal.
You are infinite joy.
I still want more.
Your golden apples ripen my teachings.
You are sweeter than peaches.
Your kindness kisses my compassion.
You spiral up my spine through the crown of drunken head.
I could die if I just slept with you forever in my bed.
You are the sky blue affectionate connection to the clouds.
I can't whisper I have to scream it loud. I LOVE YOU.
I get so lost with you, my thoughts are not traceable.
I tried to write a book about you, but you are my story.
I am your most devoted fan.
I would blow you a kiss from the other side of the globe.
My love is so strong it would travel at the speed of light.
I am not fearful or guilty for being completely obsessed with you.
You rekindle every aspiration that I dream.
We are the most undefeated team.
You are iron blue protection.
I am clearly and calmly committed.
You have my every brain cell...my full attention.
You are like a river revealed in the desert.
Your sensitive emotions flood my barren garden.
You are so supple I could never harden.
You are my prayers answered.
My imaginations last chapter.
You are everything I was ever chasing after.
I could never catch something again as rare as you.
You have done everything that I have done unto you. Thank you.
You bring my emerald eyes calmness and peace.
I am no longer a caged bird in your sky.
I don't worry about stress at work when I can come home to you.
You are more delicious than any cookies we could bake together.
I am prepared to enjoy every adventure and risk we can take.
Nothing will make me leave you, not even death.
I love your opinions, views and thoughts. Tell me more.
Your holy water mixes just fine with my oil.
Even if you were food, you would never spoil.
Rejoice, I have found heaven on earth.
You are my vacation every day.
I forgive before you even commit a sin.
I could never praise your ways enough.
You are a perfect fit, a timeless glove.
Your hugs are so warm I am melted.
Millions of miles away, I felt it.
I promise to love you.
I promise to care.
I promise to give you my eyes, my nails, my hair.
You can take it all; I have no use for myself anymore.
You lavender dissolves any negative energy around me
You sincerely astound me
Thank God you found me.

No comments:

Post a Comment