flow these methods

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Strong Rebuke From the Lord of Hosts - Proverbs 1:22-33

Proverbs 1:22-33 (New International Version) 22 "How long will you simple ones love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge? 23 If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you and made my thoughts known to you. 24 But since you rejected me when I called and no one gave heed when I stretched out my hand, 25 since you ignored all my advice and would not accept my rebuke, 26 I in turn will laugh at your disaster; I will mock when calamity overtakes you- 27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you. 28 "Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me. 29 Since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear the LORD, 30 since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke, 31 they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes. 32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; 33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm."

Commentary by the Father on passage.

I warn my people to be set apart and be Holy for no one should enter heaven if they do not become holy.

Hebrews 12:14 (New King James Version

14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

I warn you to be unspotted from the world.

James 1:27 (New King James Version)

27 Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

I warn you not to show partiality.

James 2:1 (New King James Version)

1 My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with partiality.

I warn you not to covet your neighbour's goods.

Exodus 20:17 (New International Version)

17 "You shall not covet your neighbour's house. You shall not covet your neighbour's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbour."

Don't you realise that it's your insatiable coveting in the West that has you pursue the very best that you can own and your consumerism is bankrupting the world. The poor serve on minimum wage and in countries in factories making your goods and you buy and buy and buy. A poor man, homeless and drunk on the street asks you for money and you judge him and say in denying him that you are not a Good Samaritan. You who claim to be Christians are spotted with the world's lust for goods and power and position and good names among men.

1 John 2:15-17 (New King James Version)

15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world-the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-is not of the Father but is of the world. 17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

You deny the single mother in your midst and the children without parents and you tell me that you love me while a third of the world is going to bed hungry each night. And yet you'll spend thirty dollars on a book on grace and yet you deny grace and don't even know what it is for. Grace is for you to stop sinning and deny yourself and become unspotted from the world. Titus 2:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, 12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,

Paul wrote many things He told you that you are not under the dominion of sin, and it should have no power over you. Though you preach that this cannot be true.

Romans 6:14 (New King James Version) 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

I take no pleasure in people that are not walking in the Spirit.

Romans 8:8 (New King James Version)

8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

And there is condemnation for those in the flesh.

Romans 8:1 (New King James Version)

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

For I am not mocked. Those who sow to the flesh will reap corruption.

Galatians 6:7-8 (New King James Version)

7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

If you walk in the Spirit each day you will not do the evil deeds of the flesh.

Galatians 5:16 (New King James Version)

16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

The lusts of the flesh have to be repented of and cleansed from your life. I am a God who is holy and I expect my people not to make a mockery of me and trample my holy commands into the ground. I desire people to turn away from the great lie of once saved always saved, I demand my people to turn away from this prosperity teaching with all its lusts of the flesh. I desire my people to come out of the great delusion that has come upon my people. I desire my people to seek my face and walk in my statutes and to fear me with a holy and righteous fear that keeps their lamps full with oil.

For a great whirlwind is coming and a terrible shaking is coming.

Jeremiah 30:23-24 (New King James Version) 23 Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD Goes forth with fury, A continuing whirlwind; It will fall violently on the head of the wicked. 24 The fierce anger of the LORD will not return until He has done it, And until He has performed the intents of His heart.

In the latter days you will consider it.

I the Lord of Hosts am going to prune those who are bearing fruit and those that are not bearing fruit will be taken away by the whirlwind. I am utterly ashamed of the cheap grace being preached in churches and I am utterly ashamed that My people don't seek to live lives that are set apart for me and My Son looking forward to the day of his returning in the sky to gather his elect.

Awake to righteousness my people.

Isaiah 51:7-8 (New King James Version)

7 " Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, You people in whose heart is My law: Do not fear the reproach of men, Nor be afraid of their insults. 8 For the moth will eat them up like a garment, And the worm will eat them like wool; But My righteousness will be forever, And My salvation from generation to generation."

Take a stand for me. Broadcast this warning far and wide. For an easy gospel that does not line up with the true word of God is being preached today. Lucifer sinned once and was cast out of heaven. Moses sinned once and was not allowed to enter into the promised land. The Jews did not accept the Messiah and were left out of the new covenant. Don't think you can say a sinner's prayer and continue to sin and enter into heaven. You will be like the man caught at the banquet of the rich man in my Son's parable that didn't have the wedding garment on and was cast out of the party.

It was prophesied that you would gather up teachers that will say smooth words to you.

2 Timothy 4:2-4 (New King James Version)

2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

The prophets prophesy peace and comfort for the West who have turned their back on me and my statutes. But they prophesy lies and I have not sent them.

Jeremiah 23:16-20 (New King James Version)

16 Thus says the LORD of hosts:

"Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They make you worthless; They speak a vision of their own heart, Not from the mouth of the LORD. 17 They continually say to those who despise Me, ' The LORD has said, "You shall have peace"'; And to everyone who walks according to the dictates of his own heart, they say,

' No evil shall come upon you.'" 18 For who has stood in the counsel of the LORD, And has perceived and heard His word? Who has marked His word and heard it? 19 Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD has gone forth in fury- A violent whirlwind! It will fall violently on the head of the wicked. 20 The anger of the LORD will not turn back Until He has executed and performed the thoughts of His heart. In the latter days you will understand it perfectly.

I tell you I am coming to judge this wicked world. This world that declares war on the first born of Abraham and does not forgive. This world that has China and India and Asian countries working like slaves to produce their insatiable appetite for the things of this world. This people that are not set apart for me and who do not even tithe to me what I am owed. This people that honour me with their lips but their hearts are far from me. These people that will say Lord Lord, we have done mighty things in your name and my Son will say depart from Me those of you who practice lawlessness. For sin is lawlessness and you cannot cease from sin. This church that think they are rich while my church that is growing exponentially in the East is starving for funds. This rich church that cannot cease from coveting. This church that denies the poor and won't take in the homeless. This church that wear my Sons name but have no idea when he is in a prophet in their midst. Oh yes I am angry at this wicked church that prostitutes itself and dances in front of the whole world. I am sick and tired of the modern preachers saying what my word says and saying what they want to say, teaching doctrines of men instead of obeying the commands of mine and my sons that he brought from my Spirit.

You rich, are worthless. I am not going to rapture and save a rich church while the church in the East starve and cry out for people to send them money for the harvest they are bringing in. I am not going to bless the rich lazy wicked servants who are not buying and paying for Bibles for the East. I am not going to have mercy on a people that have no mercy. I am not going to feed you in the days of tribulation when you won't feed the homeless in your midst right now. Oh you are corrupted. Your riches will be corroded and your clothes eaten by moths. As it was prophesied to you rich western Christians.

James 5:1-6 (New King James Version)

1 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries that are coming upon you! 2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have heaped up treasure in the last days. 4 Indeed the wages of the labourers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, cry out; and the cries of the reapers have reached the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth. 5 You have lived on the earth in pleasure and luxury; you have fattened your hearts as] in a day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned, you have murdered the just; he does not resist you.

Repent. Sow into the real harvest in the East and spread this message far and wide. It is a rebuke from Me the Almighty on a rich and unprofitable servant who has buried his talents.

It is not my prophet's job to advertise this message and warning it is your job to send it and print it and publish it. Every warning comes before I act, so get to work and sow into the third world gospel and spread the warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment