flow these methods

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Love Story on Finnish Independence Day

It was on December 06
We began our relationship
She said,"You are funny"
Love began in cold, rainy
A coincidence that happened
It was Finnish Independence
On the same date
She told the story on the Valentines day
She loved him very much
Never wanted to tell the whole story
How, she felt with him, without him
Life was difficult for both of them
Even though they were not like Romeo and Juliet
But romantic life mate
She loved him and cared about him, a lot
He was worried and serious about them, above all
A relationship of differences
She said,"This is not going to work"
He smiled and gave her a love
A connected two souls
Living in romantic road
They both liked each other
Like rainbows
But Her parents would not let her be together
He was black and she was white
A difference of religion, outright
She never trusted in weak relationship
She felt negative about the things
He was brave and strong to face it
He stood tall and handled with love so ease
Bitter truth prevails
Her mom took her privileges
She was young and beautiful
He was black, angry and handsome
They both finally got separated
One night he traveled to see her
During 12hrs, he said, "Darling, please trust me, I will be with you always"
She said, "I can not do anything, it is my family who is insupportable"
He kissed her and said, "Do you love me?"
"Yes, I do, but I also love my family
What to do- My Romeo?"
Trust me, my angel
I will work to make it much brighter
He woke up one day,
Finally realized, It was the same date-
06th of December, Finnish Independence
A love which survived three hundred
and sixty five days
He said, "Happy Anniversary, my love"
She smiled and gave him kiss
Which lasted very long
love won the battle
It is neither caste nor creed
which should be an object to shatter
Love is the answer to deeper feelings
It remains beautiful giving meaning
In life, for life, after life
God bless these two lovers
Happy Finnish Independence
Dear Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment