flow these methods

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Have You Asked God Yet To Bless You With A Baby?

Many women facing infertility and miscarrage have asked everyone to help them have a baby except God.

They have asked their husbands, their doctors, friends, "Please Help me to have a baby", But I want to ask you a question, have you asked God to give you a child?

I want to use this bible story of female infertility to encourage you.

This is about a lady named Rachel. The bible says "When Rachel saw that she was not bearing Jacob any children, she became jealous of her sister, because her sister had children.

So she said to Jacob, "Give me children, or I'll die! Jacob became angry with her and said, "Am I in the place of God, who has kept you from having children?" Genesis 30:1-2.

When she got tired of infertility she cried out for help. But she only reached out for the wrong person.

Her husband became angry with her and said, "Am I in the place of God, who has kept you from having children?

I have since discovered from my own life experience that a man is only a tool in the hand of God.

Many times our hearts can be set in the wrong direction, and this affects our outcome in life. Today, I want to encourage you to come to God and ask him for a baby.

You may be facing miscarriage, female infertility, hormonal imbalances, polycystic ovarian problems, or even secondary infertility. You can pray in faith and ask God to heal you.

This is what the bible offers you, Jesus says,

1. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Luke 11:9
2. And whatsoever you shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 14:13
3. If you shall ask anything in my name, that will I do. John 14:14
These are just a few of God's promise that if you ask him, he will do it for you. He has promised you and God does not lie.
I have since learnt that there are times our inability to ask God limits what God can do for us.
You may say, what of all those teenagers that get pregnant everyday? Do they really ask God?
Well, we cannot judge our circumstance by another persons standard. But we can deal with God on an individual level, which is what pleases him the most.
Now back to the story of Rachel in the bible. After her husband pointed her to God as her source, she turned her face towards God, knowing only he could give her a baby.

she changed her focus and continued to pray to God. The bible tells us this, "Then God remembered Rachel, he listened to her and opened her womb".

She became pregnant and gave birth to a son and said, "God has taken away my disgrace". She named him Joseph, and said, May the Lord add to me another son.

Note this: God listened to her and opened her womb". This means she did not keep quite. She kept on saying to God, Give me a baby! Give me a baby! Till he did it for her.

God removed the disgrace of infertility from her life. He can do the same for you. He loves you so much.

Please believe me when I tell you this, God truly loves you. You may say, Veronica, you don't even know me, I am so bad. Well, he still loves you.

Let nothing stop you anymore from coming to God. He is waiting to hear your voice. Talk to him today.

Each of us is unique and different and we must come to God based upon his word.

You want a baby? You can open your mouth in faith and ask God to Give you, your own baby. As he did for Rachel. Ask God for what you want now, and be specific with your request.

After you ask, then pray this prayer everyday in faith.

Prayer: How great is the LORD, and how much i should praise him with my mouth.
You have unsealed my lips, O Lord, that I may praise you. I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done. I will call out to you in faith for I know Lord, you love me and will answer me.
I will wait for your mercies in the presence of your people. I will sacrifice a voluntary offering to you. I will praise your name, O LORD, for it is good.
You said, I should open my mouth and ask you Lord. Lord I ask you in faith to bless me with a son or daughter in the name of Jesus. I am sorry that I did not come to you first.

I know you have forgiven me Lord, because you are so kind. You said when I pray I should believe, I believe from today that you have heard me and honoured me with a child of my own.

O God, I praise your word. I trust in you, so why should I be afraid? What can infertility do to me? You will surely settle me in my home as a happy mother of my own children. As you did for Rachel.
O God, I praise your word. Yes, LORD, I praise your word. Your unfailing love is better to me than life itself, how I praise you!

You satisfy my womb with more than the richest of foods. I carry a child in my womb by faith, and it will surely manifest in the flesh. I will praise you with songs of joy.
I will rejoice in God. All who trust in him will praise him, while infertility will be silenced in my life forever. Thank you, father. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment